For Pets’ Sake Humane Society
Donate to FPS
Donate to For Pets’ Sake
Ways to Donate
The success of FPS projects is heavily dependent on your generous monetary support. There are a number of ways to donate, and because we are a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit organization with all-volunteer staff, your charitable donations are tax deductible and you can be assured 100% of your contributions go directly to animal support.
- You can make a donation to For Pets’ Sake by sending a check to P.O. Box 1705, Cortez, Colorado 81321.
- To make a donation in honor of a friend or loved one, please use our Membership Form (no membership required).
After filling in your necessary information, scroll down to the Additional Donations section and enter your donation amount in the Honorary/Gift Donation box. Once an amount is entered, the form will present a place for you to enter the honored person’s name.
- You can make a donation to For Pets’ Sake in the memory of a friend or loved one, be it person or pet. Visit our Memorials page for additional information.
- Sign up with iGive.com where a percentage of your online purchases will go to For Pets’ Sake at no additional cost to you. Email For Pets’ Sake for more information.
- You can donate your auto, boat or RV that’s no longer needed and receive maximum legal tax deductions through Action Donation Services. See the Property Donations section below for additional information.
- You can set up a direct deposit for a monthly or yearly donation.
- You can make a donation securely using PayPal.
Please donate that auto, boat, yacht, truck or RV that’s no longer needed to For Pets’ Sake Humane Society!
Receive the maximum legal tax deductions and possibly a partial cash payment. Visit Action Donation Services (or call toll free (866) 244-8464) for more details about these types of donations. You can receive a “no obligation” evaluation of your potential property donation
Auto Donations: http://www.actiondonation.org
Yacht Donations: https://actiondonation.org/donate-yacht/